We are delighted to announce that we have been awarded The Debt Purchaser of the Year at the Collections & Customer Service (CCS) Awards for the second year running.
The award recognises our achievements in three key areas: our business performance; how we delivered to our customers; and our response to COVID-19.
Here are some of the reasons why we received the award:*
- Delivering for customers
- Our Trustpilot rating increased to 4.4/5 stars with 74% Excellent from >5500 ratings
- Feedback from our customers via Rant & Rave feedback put colleague performance at 94%
- Responding to COVID-19
- We were proactive to support colleagues, 1650 people moved to remote working within 2 weeks
- Lowell was the first collections business in the UK to proactively extend customer commitments and provide additional support
- We provided over 100,000 customers with specific COVID-related support
- Business performance
- We saved over 35,000 man hours through the deployment of Robotic Process Automation software solutions, which also includes a 50% improvement in the time to refund of overpayments
- We implemented a corporate Strategy that ensures customer and client experience are at the forefront of the business
Nick Ollard, UK Client Director, commented “This is a key industry award and the one where we are truly assessed against our peers in the industry. It is fantastic to win this award after our success last year and this demonstrates the progress that we continue to make in looking after our customers and our clients.”
This award follows success at the Credit Awards where Lowell was recognised with 4 industry awards! Click here to read more the below awards;
- Vulnerable Customer Strategy of the Year - Service Provider
- Collections & Recoveries Service Provider of the Year
- Best Use of Technology - Customer Service, Collections & Recoveries
- Women in Credit Award Rising Star of the Year – Non-Creditor
*All figures correct at the time of the award submission.