The impending regulation is due to come into effect in 2020 – is your business prepared for it? From next year, you’ll be under the regulation of the Financial Conduct Authority. This kind of compliance overhaul can take significant time to put into place, so you need to start taking the necessary steps to get your organisation up to speed.
How can Lowell help your organisation get ready for the change?
As a consumer credit firm, Lowell has already gone through the process of moving to a regulated environment. Using our own experience, we can support other firms through the process to make the transition as seamless and straightforward as possible.
Lowell recently partnered with a client, one of the UK’s largest telecommunications services provider, to assist them in becoming an FCA-regulated business. Our Sales Director, Samantha Barnard, talks through the procedure and offers some valuable insights you need to consider…
- What does moving to a regulated environment mean?
- When did the client embark on the transition?
- What were the key challenges that they faced and how did they overcome them?
- What support were Lowell able to provide?
- What key lessons were learnt?
- What advice would you give to other telcos who are starting their own transition to regulated agreements?
We’d like to help others through the process and ensure minimum impact across the sector for the transition period. If you’d like to know more about how Lowell can support you, get in touch now.
Never miss out on events, webinars, thought leadership articles, blogs and industry-specific news by following us on LinkedIn.
Header image source: Getty Images