Our website, www.lowellbusiness.co.uk is operated by Lowell Financial Ltd (company number 04558936).
Where we use “we”, “our” or “us” in this privacy notice, we mean Lowell Financial Ltd unless we say otherwise. Where we use “our site” in this privacy notice, we mean www.lowellbusiness.co.uk.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small piece of data (text file) that a website asks your browser to store on your device in order to remember information about you, such as your language preference, login information or information about your device. Our site recognises those cookies on each subsequent visit, enabling our site to recognise you.
- recognise you whenever you visit our site
- remember the notifications you’ve seen so that we don’t show them to you again
- allow you to navigate between pages efficiently
- safeguard your privacy when you're using our site measure how you use our site so it can be updated and improved to give you the best possible experience on our site
- measure how you use our site so it can be updated and improved to give you the best possible experience on our site
When you open our site in your browser a cookie pop up message will be displayed and this will ask you for your consent for non-essential cookies to be placed on your device. If you do not click to accept all cookies, our site will only set essential cookies and any other cookies you consent to.
You can manage your cookie settings at any time by using the button below.
We use the following cookies on our site:
Where to find more information
You can adjust the settings in your web browser to determine whether (all) sites can set cookies on your computer. More information about cookies and how to manage them, specific to your browser, can be found here